- Belt-positioning booster: 40-100 pounds and 43-57″
- Adjustable headrest grows with your child
- Keeps kid’s gear easy to reach during the ride
- Kid-friendly latch keeps drawer shut
- Easily converts to a backless booster
The Safety 1st Store ‘n Go Booster lets your child keep fun within easy reach during the ride. This belt-positioning booster is designed for children from 40-100 pounds and features a pull out storage drawer that keeps kid’s gear easy-to-reach while they remain safely buckled into the seat. The drawer has a kid-friendly latch that keeps it closed once shut, but is easily opened while your child remains sitting securely in the seat. There’s also a built-in cup holder on one side and additional storage on the other, making it easy to keep a drink and snack close by during the ride. With a headrest that grows with your child, this booster will have your family traveling happy for many miles.
By Safety 1st