- Steel, Plastic
- Dual child weight ranges (4 to 22 lb. and 22 to 35 lb.) help to ensure infant car seat is reclined at the proper angle according to the weight of your child
- Height-adjustable Load Leg absorbs and distributes crash energy to the floor of the vehicle to dramatically reduce the forward pitching of the seat on impact, keeping the child in the correct position during a crash
- Load leg also helps reduce the risk of Spinal Cord Injury due to stretching the spine, caused by the seat rotating too far forward on impact
- Solid steel spine creates metal to metal contact through the Load Leg, infant carrier, and the vehicle to add strength and properly manage crash forces. Green safety button indicates a secure connection has been made between infant car seat and the base
- Cybex Aton Base 2 is compatible to the Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton Q car seat. Cybex Aton Base 2 is not compatible to the Cybex Aton and Cybex Cloud Q car seat
The Cybex Aton 2 Base is for use with the Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Q Infant Car Seat. Additional base is perfect for multi-car families, allowing you to just conveniently attach infant car seat to the pre-installed base no matter which car you’ll be using with baby. The load leg prevents the seat from rotating forward in a crash and allows the seat to perfectly support the baby’s head, neck and body.