- ReclineSure 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Dual RideRight bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Premium connectors and a SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- New LockSure belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt
- New 9-position easy-adjust headrest and no-rethread harness accommodate growing children
The NextFit iX fits your vehicle and fits your child with proven SuperCinch LATCH functionality and a new LockSure vehicle belt-tightening system, plus easy-to-use adjustability designed to comfortably accommodate growing children from 5 to 65 pounds. NextFit iX features a ReclineSure leveling system and RideRight bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. With nine recline positions, ReclineSure is designed to accommodate a wider range of vehicles in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes. For installation with LATCH, premium connectors and a SuperCinch force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper re-positioning.) For installation with the vehicle seatbelt, clear belt routing and LockSure lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place. NextFit iX is engineered to last from newborn through preschool with built-in “fit-ability” for every stage, including a removable newborn positioner and smooth one-hand headrest adjustment with nine positions. As the headrest is raised, the harness shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The 5-point harness features an easy-pull, force-multiplying tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads. NextFit iX has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection. NextFit iX is designed for use from 5-40 lbs in Rear-Facing mode, and from 22-65 lbs in Forward-Facing mode. This product conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and is FAA approved for use on aircraft.