- Features: LATCH compatible, no-rethread harness, machine washable seat pad. Includes: Cup Holder, Baby seat insert
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash.
- Rear Facing: Minimum Weight: 5 pounds, Maximum Weight: 40 pounds, Minimum Height: 19 inches, Maximum Height: 40 inches
- Forward Facing: Minimum Weight: 22 pounds, Maximum Weight: 100 pounds, Minimum Height: 29 inches, Maximum Height: 52 inches
- Dimensions: 24 inches H x 19 inches W x 23.5 inches D Weight: 17 pounds Battery: no battery used Certifications: JPMA Certified, Meets ASTM Standards
Get the car seat that’s built to grow and provide your child with superior protection every step of the way! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer game car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Air Sport Car Seat from Safety 1st will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child. From infant through growing toddler, you’ll be giving your child superior protection with Air Protect. When compared to similar car seats without Air Protect, testing proves that seats with Air Protect are safer. In fact, the advanced cushioning system, developed with superior safety testing that exceeds government standards, makes this one of our safest seats on the market. For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go Air Sport can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes three comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them. The pillows are also reversible to help quickly manage messes on the road. In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go Air Sport keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness with one hand, in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit. When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, hide the harness and use the Grow and Go Air Sport 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts with one hand, le