- 2-in-1 convertible car seat – Keeps your child safe and comfy through two modes of use: as a rear-facing car seat 14-40 pounds and as an extended-use forward-facing car seat 22-85 pounds
- Superior side impact protection – Designed by car seat safety experts, the patented Air Protect advanced cushioning system provides superior protection around your child’s head
- Machine washable fabrics – The seat pad and harness covers are machine washable and removable with simple snaps. There’s never a need to uninstall
- Perfect fit harness – The harness and headrest height adjust easily with just one hand, to provide micro-adjustments for a customized fit and better safety as your child grows
- Extra-comfortable ride – The Pria 85 Convertible Car seat includes a Cosi Cushion and premium fabrics and padding to provide your child with the best fit and comfort during the ride
Surround your child in comfort with the Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 Convertible Car Seat. The Pria 85 is the only premium convertible car seat that offers a first-class ride from 14-85 pounds. Featuring Cosi Cushion premium fabrics and padding, the Pria 85 provides the most comfort for your child during the journey. The Pria 85 is also specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats. It fits your real life too. Keeping the Pria 85 clean is simple. The seat pad unsnaps and removes easily over the frame. There’s no need to remove the seat from the car or to make complicated maneuvers with the harness straps. The Pria 85 seat pad is both machine washable and dryer safe. All this allows you to get a thorough clean not available in other car seats. Getting your child in and out of the Pria 85 has been simplified, with handy harness holders to keep the harness straps out of the way. It fits children rear-facing starting at 14 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they’re ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 85 pounds; the highest weight range offered by a harness in a convertible car seat. (as of November 2016) Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect technology which protects your child where it’s needed most, around the head.