- Rear-facing from 5-30 pounds and up to 32″
- Lightest premium infant car seat available when compared to similarly priced infant seats with the same weight range as of February 2020
- Self-wicking fabric: deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable
- Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; innovative design allows for removal without rethreading harness
- Installs easily without the base, making it perfect for city trips in a cab
Happy travels are ahead with the Maxi-Cosi Mico 30. The lightest infant car seat in its class, the ergonomic handle provides extra comfort for parents while carrying this lightweight seat. Transferring from the stay-in-car base to a Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, or other premium stroller is a breeze, making the Mico 30 infant seat a great solution for parents looking for a complete travel system they can use from birth. The Mico 30’s seat features self-wicking fabric that deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable during the ride. The innovative seat pad design allows for removal within seconds; no rethreading of harnesses required. The seat fabrics are also both machine washable and dryer safe, making removal for a thorough cleaning quicker and easier than other car seats. The Mico 30 includes an adjustable base with LATCH for a better fit in your car. The comfortable premium fabrics and padded 5-point harness covers keep baby secure and cozy during the ride, and the included Cozi-Dozi head insert is perfect for the extra support needed by infants. Each Mico 30 comes complete with a multi-position sun canopy with a flip out visor to help protect baby’s sensitive eyes from bright lights. The Mico 30 also makes getting around easier for mom and dad thanks to the contoured handle that is designed to curve around your hip for a more comfortable carry. Less bouncing makes the experience better for both parent and baby. Give your family happy travels with a Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 infant car seat that makes each journey with baby easier and safer. When compared to similarly priced infant seats with the same weight range as of February 2017.