- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-50 lb and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 lb
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5″ additional leg room allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer; Up to 50 pounds rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer
- 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy; 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213; Extend2Fit convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5” of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 lbs. and forward-facing from 22-65 lbs. The seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get baby in and out.