- MORE ROOM TO FIT 3 ACROSS: The Clek Fllo convertible car seat’s compact design provides space that makes 3-across seating possible. With a best-in-class car seat width under 17 inches, the compact design fits those difficult center seating positions
- REAR AND FORWARD FACING FOR LONGER: The Fllo convertible car seat is designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced rear-facing safety performance
- HASSLE FREE GREEN AND CLEAN CAR SEAT: The Clek Fllo convertible car seat is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide PERMANENT protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants. Add on the Clek Fabric Cleaning + Stain remover Kit to ensure a clean ride every time. Car seat can be recycled when your child has outgrown it through Clek’s car seat recycling program.
- AUTOMOTIVE INSPIRED SAFETY: Every Clek convertible car seat has a metal reinforced substructure with inner and outer energy absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest with deep side wings for maximum side impact protection. Our unique EACT (Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety technology reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the car seat base
- ADD YOUR FAVORITE CLEK ACCESSORIES: Add to your new Clek Fllo convertible car seat one of our many accessories. For your baby we have the Infant thingy, allowing a better fit for your newborn in the Fllo. The Mat-Thingy aids in protecting your car seat from compression damage. Our Drink-thingy gives your growing child a parking spot for their drink of choice. And our Weelee travel bag helps protect your Clek convertible car seat wherever you may go when traveling by plane, train and beyond
The Clek Foonf is the mother of all car seats. Its patented REACT (Rigid-LATCH Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision, and delivering ‘rear-facing like’ safety performance. Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. And, its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side impact protection. Innovative convenience features like rigid-LATCH makes proper forward-facing installation effortless. At less than 17 in, it makes 3-across installation possible in most vehicles. The Foonf is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.