- Toddler to Big Kid: Easily transition from harness to belt-positioning booster as your child grows
- Easy installation: Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethreading, ever: Quick-adjust 9-position harness with headrest for a comfortable, secure fit
- Surrounded in safety: 3 layers of side impact protection, steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward-movement reducing v-shaped tether
- Fits: Forward-facing harness mode 25-90 pounds, Booster mode 40-120 pounds; Maximum Dimensions: 22.5 W x 36 H x 21 D inches
Safety, comfort and convenience make the Pinnacle ClickTight an exceptional Harness-2-Booster Seat. Car seat installation is easy as buckling a seatbelt thanks to the ClickTight Installation System. In the Pinnacle Harness-2-Booster Car Seat you are surrounded in safety. This booster seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, V-shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement in the event of a crash. Britax designed the Pinnacle ClickTight Seat with three strong layers of side energy absorption; a deep foam-lined shell, head protection, and external cushions will shield your child from the most severe type of collision. Two integrated cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach and are easy to clean between rides. The 9-position quick-adjust harness grows along with your child and it’s easy to transition from a harness to a belt-positioning booster by tucking the buckles and straps within the seat. The Pinnacle ClickTight Harness-2-Booster Seat can be used in Harness Mode for children 2 years old and 25 to 90 lbs. or in Booster Mode for children 40 to 120 lbs. Child standing height using the harness 30-58” and using booster mode 45-62”. Dimensions minimum 22.5 W x 28 H x 21 D, maximum 22.5 W x 36 H x 21 D inches. Seat width 12”. 9-Position harness slot heights 12.5” to 20.5”. May not be compatible with all vehicles, see user guide.