- Ventilated mesh fabric improves air flow, keeping baby cooler while foam padding provides a comfortable ride.
- ClickTight Installation System makes installation as easy as buckling a seat belt. Open the seat, feed the seatbelt through and click it shut.
- 2 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection, absorb energy and surround your child in safety.
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a system that includes the SafeCell Impact-Absorbing Base, Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and rip-stitch top tether. Recommend that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. Britax strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
The Advocate ClickTight ARB with Cool Flow features a cool mesh fabric, provides stylish safety and gives your baby a cooler, more comfortable ride. Installation is easy as buckling a seatbelt thanks to the ClickTight Installation System. An anti-rebound bar provides safety and stability when installed rear-facing by reducing rebound forces associated with crashes. Additional safety features include the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system and 3 layers of side impact protection. And you can easily keep your child’s harness within range of proper tightness thanks to the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.